We all know how difficult it is to find a storage space, whether it is for commercial or residential use. But the thing is our available space can become insufficient for the multitude of objects and things that invade our lives. Also, if we want to move or relocate our home or business, this process will take time and we will need adequate storage space in the meantime.
Therefore, Colorado Springs storage units focusing on customer needs, provide storage spaces of different sizes and with various features - suitable to store anything, in the best conditions.
Here is a small guide to storage unit sizes, to help you make a good choice:
- 5' x 5' – suitable for storing boxes of clothes, office file boxes, chairs, floor lamps etc.
- 5' x 10' – will accommodate a couple of pieces of large furniture, but also a lawn mower or a motorcycle
- 5' x 15’ or 10' x 10' - suitable for storing all your belongings that you keep in a one-bedroom apartment
- 10' x 15'- suitable for storing all your belongings that you keep in a two-bedroom apartment
- 10' x 20' – it can accommodate mid-size vehicles and even a compact car
- 10' x 30' - it can accommodate most full size vehicles, as well as a commercial trailer