Storage units are great for people who have more things to store than available space in their homes.
Storage units are also important for the assets of your company. Every construction company, PC office, grain warehouse, or any other company needs an area specially designed for storing goods. Online stores also need a place to store their products, a place that must offer optimal temperature, but also optimal insulation.
Each storage facility is different and provides its own set of features; you will just have to identify which one of the best storage units Colorado Springs offers is for you. Here are top features to look for in your next storage unit.
- Climate control options vs. non-climate controlled storage
- Indoor storage vs. outdoor storage
- Covered vs. uncovered outdoor storage
- Short-term or long-term storage
- Drive-up, ground level
- Hours of operation
- Security options (perimeter fencing, video surveillance, lighting, electronic gated entrance, resident managers)
- Different storage unit sizes
- Convenience (location of the storage facility and its proximity to your home, online reservations)
- Price and payment plans (including online bill payment and month-to-month leases)
- Good reviews, ratings and feedback from customers
- Insurance options, in the case you haven’t insured your items through a third-party insurance policy